Re: [Question #672570]: about gridconnection

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
Thanks for clarification and for the scripts, it makes everything much easier.
I am not familiar with grid* stuff. It seems that the problematic connections use CohFrictMat and Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment (which was not mentioned at all in the original question and is the most important information for the problem :-).
So the question could be simplified to "How to make CohFrictMat not to break". I am not familiar with it, so I cannot help you.. But now it should be easy for somebody famliar with CohFrictMat :-)
cheers