Re: [Question #672570]: about gridconnection

xjin confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks for Jan and Bruno. Thanks for Marcus again.
Just now I try to putting everything into a single script as Marcus suggests, the simulation succeed.
Before, I creat particles by script '1.py' and O.save() the model. Then I run script '2.py' to creat gridconnection . In the top of scripy '2.py', I use O.load() to load the particles.When the gridconnection is created and the script '2.py' runs some time, some  cohesive link is bresking (this is the 'crack' I refer before), though I set the fragile=false.
Now I creat the particles and gridconnection in one script and run it, the cohesive link will never break.
My YADE-version is 2018.02b.
I don't know the reason.May be the O.save() and O.laod() will load some parameters' missing?
The simulation succed, and I am so surprised and much appreciating for Jan, Bruno and Marcus so much!