Re: [Question #672684]: Undesirable PSD generation

j0hnn1e is still having a problem:
Hello Bruno,
>>I would suggest not using titles like «faulty something» since in most
cases problems come from faulty users. ;

I apologize for misleading question header. I have changed it
accordingly.

>>You distribute by mass then you check how it is distributed by number. Of
course it is not the same.

Following your suggestion, I ran the program with
'distributemass=False'. This time, I got the (float(count)/len(yell))
ratio as 0.98 which is way off than the previous one and the desired
number. I am trying to wrap my head around what is wrong in my code but
couldn't find it.

>>Next time please send the script as a whole.

Firstly, the first code is part of my original script which generates
the sphere cloud. The second part is just a 'query code' I run in
terminal after I run 'yade myprogram.py' just to check the ratio of
spheres with radii less than 2.36. This is the complete part of the
script that deals with the sphere generation. Rest of my script is just
engines and plotting graphs.