[Question #673380]: VTKRecorder

Hello All,

I have tow systems and I run my code on those. One of them, give me this error:

elcome to Yade 2016-05-04.git-040f642
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `akseys'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21000
Running script T22.py
WARN  /Applications/Yade/trunk/pkg/dem/SpherePack.cpp:248 makeCloud: Exceeded 1000 tries to insert non-overlapping sphere to packing. Only 75 spheres were added, although you requested 80.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/yade", line 182, in runScript
    execfile(script,globals())
  File "T22.py", line 96, in <module>
    VTKRecorder(fileName='/Home/T22/3d-vtk-',recorders=['all'],iterPeriod=1000),
NameError: name 'VTKRecorder' is not defined

Do you know what should I do?
Thank you very much for your help.
Best Regards

Alireza