Re: [Question #673444]: Constriction Sizes

Bruno Chareyre posted a new comment:
> that solved my question

Mmmmh... not really "solved". 0.09 still makes no sense.
My guess is that the huge fictious spheres used to represent the boundaries are taken into account in the list of constrictions.
If it is the case you should have 8 similar values close to the max (8 corners of the box, or maybe 3x8 since each corner has 3 incident edges). If you can confirm that I may have a look and remove them from output.