[Question #673631]: Doubts of rock slope

I have a few doubts which I want to resolve.
Firstly, I am planning on making a rock slope with the persistent plane and that joint too only frictional. And I want to determine the factor of safety using this model for the various dip angle of the persistent joint. Regarding the properties of my joint, I am planning for taking up from any literature.

These are my doubts which I am facing:
1. how to define the ref point in gravity1.py script. I have tried defining it but I am n't sure that's correct or not.

2. I have generated my plane and model. But please let me know that which plane is defined correctly or not. There are two STL files in my zip file as "plane30" and  "plane40".I have also attached my AutoCAD drawings in the zip file as "withplane30" and "withplane40".

3.  If I have to define my joint as cohesive or non-persistent how should I do that?

4. While execution of script gravity1.py I am not able to understand why some of the discrete elements are falling at the depth (1)of the model as shown in fig and model is even collapsing continuously as iterations increases. It stops after some iteration.

Link for Image of figure 1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s6oHvksW4flZtJlpJmO4Nt2vmFxz39l7
Link for zip file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gXKoi7l58HZL0Gr197PmnnO1_4ogHeLY/view?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance