[Question #674144]: Capillary forces between a network of particles

The example capillaryLaplaceYoung has two particles interacting via capillary force. But how about simulating a network of spheres? I tried

pred = pack.inSphere((0,0,0),1)
sp=pack.randomDensePack(pred,spheresInCell=100,radius=.1,rRelFuzz=0)
O.bodies.append(sp)

O.engines=[ForceResetter()
           ,InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb()])
           ,InteractionLoop(
               [Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom()],
               [Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_CapillaryPhys()],
               [Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack(neverErase=1)]
                           )
           ,Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity(capillaryPressure=1)
           ,NewtonIntegrator()
           ,GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper()
          ]

Nonetheless, any value however low I insert as an argument in capillaryPressure leads to a repulsive system while the console displays the following error:

In [1]: ERROR /build/yade-fDuCoe/yade-2018.02b/pkg/dem/Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity.cpp:147 action: No meniscus found at a contact. capillaryPressure may be too large wrt. the loaded data files.

Is this expected? Do you believe there is a simple way to perform this sort of simulation?