Re: [Question #674144]: Capillary forces between a network of particles

Vinícius Godim confirmed that the question is solved:
I modified the capillaryBridge.py  file in its directory and tried to run the simulation, from which I got that error.
I tried CapillaryPhys-example.py. It seems to be similar to what I am aiming at, though I do not understand why eliminating gravity (setting it to (0,0,0)) leads to a static system (without any acceleration from the capillary bridges).