Re: [Question #674396]: PrepareRVE for 3D problem

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi,
A couple hints:

> running for 3 days without any output

Then remove O.run() from script, click "play" instead, and see what
happens in the 3D view

> For 3D problem I command #p.state.blockedDOFs = 'zXY' as I want the
compression happen isotropic-ally in all direction as initial state. is
that ok?

I guess you meant "commented out" instead of "command"? If so, yes this is ok.
I wonder why you started from a 2D example to prepare a 3D simulation, though. 2D is a very special case.
(and as mentioned by Jérôme better declare it clearly when you re-use a script).

I hope it helps

Bruno