Re: [Question #674593]: Install & Running YADE in Cluster

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi Surej, it is very likely that yade can be compiled on such system if
libraries are available in recent (enough) versions, the real question is
more about the IT expertise available localy to effectively do it.
The MPI part of the question is not meaningful since yade does not use MPI.
Cheers
Bruno