Re: [Question #660503]: The cone penetration test (CPT)

SayedHessam posted a new comment:
Dear Yong,

I am still struggling to model the CPT test because this is a part of my
PhD. CAn I ask you to give more information about yourself? your study?

Thank you in advance for all your kind attention.

Very truly yours.
Sam Bahmani, B.Eng., M.Sc, PhD student.
Skype ID: Hessam6661