[Question #674876]: New contact law development

Dear All,

I developed a new contact model which is a slightly modified version of Hertz-Mindlin contact theory (from viewpoint of damping). Can anyone suggest a tutorial or any useful documentation how can I implement my new model into YADE? I made a lot of different simulations in YADE and I have advanced skills in python and basic skills in C++, but until this time I did not find a complete guidline to develop own contact model...

Thanks in advance!