Re: [Question #537735]: Error Stl import

Alexander Eulitz [Eugen] posted a new comment:
Hi there, it has been quite a while that I wrote something here :)

I can confirm the error.
Importing arbitrary .stl files in Yade 2018.02b-201447edfd~xenial rises ERROR /data/trunk/pkg/dem/STLImporter.cpp:23 import: Can't open file: ...
Using the packaged yade (version 1.2) it works well.
I am using Ubuntu 16.04 in a virtual box with windows 7 host.

The bad thing is that I need the daily built version.

How can I help solving this problem?
Cheers
Alex