[Question #674932]: makeClumpCloud from regularHexa pack

Hi everyone!

I am trying to use makeClumpCloud using a clump c1 that I have created. This is the clump:
c1 = pack.regularHexa(pred,r,-.00000005,color=(.5,.5,.5))

When I use makeClumpCloud, yade returns this error:
TypeError: No registered converter was able to produce a C++ rvalue of type boost::shared_ptr<SpherePack> from this Python object of type list

I am trying this:
sp = pack.SpherePack()
sp.makeClumpCloud((0,0,0),(2,2,2),[c1])

My question is if makeClumpCloud accepts clumps that were made using the regularHexa package of spheres. If no, there is another manner to do a sample from a pre-created clump?

Thanks a lot!