Re: [Question #654435]: Yade breaks terminal

Persio posted a new comment:
From: bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Bruno
Chareyre <question654435@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent: Monday, October 15, 2018 10:27 AM
To: persiobarros@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Question #654435]: Yade breaks terminal

Question #654435 : Questions : Yade<https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/654435>
answers.launchpad.net
Hello, on Ubuntu 16.04 I have installed Yade packaged version (1.20.0) by sudo apt-get install yade When I run it without script, it works as expected. When I run a script (even an empty one), the terminal is broken. It shows (in default color) [0;34mYade [[1;34m1[0;34m]: [0m instead of blue "Yade [1]:" The IPython does not work as expected (e.g. no auto-completion). After yade exit, the terminal itself does not work as expected (pressing enter does not create a new line). on previous comput...

Bruno Chareyre posted a new comment:
I think it is fixed. Could you please confirm in the bug report [1]?
Bruno

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/yade/+bug/1604266
https://github.com/yade/trunk/commit/e639305aac8d6503fbd2303b98f31b112323d4a3

--
You received this question notification because you are subscribed to
the question.

Hi,

Is the change already in the yadedaily package? Or I'll have to compile
Yade from sources?

Persio