[Question #675297]: Problem in GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper

Hi all,

I just updated the code from source, and a problem just appeared in GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper, which was working fine before. When considering the example script trunk/examples/HydroForceEngine/twoWayCoupling/sedimentTransportExample_1DRANSCoupling.py, I get a time step of the order of 10^{-310} (!).
This is the case when considering the option viscEl = True, while everything is fine if viscEl = False.

This seems to come from a recent commit by Bruno (2 days ago), but I am not able to find from where the change come from. Can anyone (Bruno ? ) help me to identify the problem ?

Thanks !

Raphael