[Question #675437]: A clump bonded with other spheres

Hi everyone,
I'm a new user of YADE, now I have some questions:
1. I'm trying to build a breakable model by using clump with bonded spheres, which means  a single crushable particle composes of a clump and some spheres bonded on it. If breakage occur, the bond is failed, and sphere is apart from clump. LIKE that:
https://www.icevirtuallibrary.com/doi/pdf/10.1680/geot.2006.56.9.651,  Fig.2 (a),(b)
So, how can I build this particle model?
2.  I'm going to use this particle in triaxial  test, how can I pack with this particle ?
Thanks a lot!