[Question #675496]: ymport textExt attrs

Hello everyone!

I am trying to use a pre created agglomerate in a compression test. For this I use export and ymport textExt.
In the creating script I use after creating my aggregate :

part = export.textExt('Agregado2.txt',format='x_y_z_r_attrs',attrs=['b.material.normalCohesion', 'b.material.shearCohesion'])

The file created contains all properties I need. Everything is working fine until here.
 Although, when I import the aggregate in the compression script, spheres don't present the attrs that I exported before. I am using:

aggregate = ymport.textIExt('Agregado2.txt', material = CohFrictMat(), format = 'x_y_z_r_attrs', attrs=['b.material.normalCohesion', 'b.material.shearCohesion'])
O.bodies.append(aggregate)

The spheres imported has CohFrictMat() material but the normalCohesion and shearCohesion are equal to -1 (would it be the default value?).

I would like to know if it is possible to export and import the normal and shear Cohesion. If it is possible, am I doing something wrong? Why my final script doesn't import the attrs that I have exported?

Many thanks!

Bruna.