Re: [Question #675377]: Straining rate in PeriTriaxController

Chareyre posted a new comment:
Yes and no... the question is actually confusing me. Resetting trsf is
probably a good idea but I would suggest to step back: there is no need to
consider small strain increments at all, whatever the reference
configuration.
maxStrainRate is not speaking of small strains, nor is triax.strain (it is
natural strain). It seems to me that you created an artificial problem.
What is the objective?
Bruno

Le 24 oct. 2018 18:16, "Mehdi Pouragha" <