Re: [Question #675256]: running .so file wrapped by cython parallellized by mpi in yade

Ataollah Nateghi is still having a problem:
Thank you so much for the response.
in "$ ln -s yade-version yadeimport.py"  version means the version of yade?
what I used is:
$ ln -s yade-2018.02b yadeimport.py but I am getting an error which says :
ImportError: No module named yadeimport .
and when I try to open yadeimport.py it says:
This link cannot be used because its target "yade-2018.02b: doesn't exist.