Re: [Question #675879]: Polyhedron interaction with sphere

Robert Caulk posted a new comment:
I can confirm the bug only exists on Ubuntu 16.04. When I run my own MWE
(comment #1) on my 18.04 install, I get interaction for both eps_pos = 0
and eps_pos=1e-5.

>>the true reason is somewhere else (CGAL version maybe, on 18.04 "apt
show libcgal-dev" shows version >>4.11-2build1).

On my 16.04 install, I run apt show libcgal-dev and see that I am
running 4.7-4, which is the newest version for 16.04. I know we had to
make some changes in FlowEngine to accommodate the new CGAL version. Was
this the case with polyhedra too?