Re: [Question #676053]: Export stress contour of interaction between polyhedra and spheres

Chevremont William proposed the following answer:
Hi,
Very recently, I introduce PDFEngine, that seems to make what you want, but I tested it only for Sphere-Sphere interaction (maybe need extra development to handle polyhedra-sphere interaction). It give you global stress repartition, distance between objects and relative velocity.

To use it, you just have to add

PDFEngine(filename="PDF.txt", virtPeriod=.1)

to your engines. It'll write "PDF.txt" with column like
normalStress_xx(theta, phi). You can change angle discretization (see
options [1])

Be sure to update yade before using it (committed only 3 days ago)

[1] https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=pdfengine#yade.wrapper.PDFEngine