Re: [Question #676248]: Radius Expansion Method

Wojciech Sobieski posted a new comment:
Hi Bruno,

yes, it is. I saved data two times: before calculations (distribution is
correct) and after calculation (distribution is deformed). I tought that
the friction angle may be responsible for this efect, but no changes are
visible even if this angle is equal zero. Was REM in the past tested in
terms of its impact on particle size distrubution? Or, maybe I have
somwere a bug in my script.

The same effect was visible in yade 1.07 and 1.2.

Best Regards,

Wojtek.