yade-users team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
Re: [Question #676451]: optimize camputational time for vibrated granular media
Question #676451 on Yade changed:
Status: Open => Answered
Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Very interesting feedback!
It will be difficult to say something without a working script and without specific timings, though.
I thus have questions, only. :)
May I ask:
- "faster": just to be sure, you are speaking of real wall clock time per numerical time iteration, correct? Are timesteps the same?
- "more than 2000", what does it mean? 2500? one million?
- do you have an approximately linear time vs. Nparticles?
- "verletDist=rball*2", why?
- would you share more of the data?
- could you report timing.stats() ?
- could you show a working script?
You received this question notification because your team yade-users is
an answer contact for Yade.