Re: [Question #676609]: problem with createInteraction() command

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi Son,
As Jerome suggests the apparent contradiction is because the interaction exists in a virtual state: detected by collider, not activated by contact model. It is more likely to happen with enlarged bounds ,but it can happen in the general case to.
How to create an interaction when it is already in a virtual state is actually a good question. I'm not sure how to solve it yet.

I'll check if it can be fixed in the code.

Bruno