[Question #676831]: control the porosity

I'm reproducing a paper on isotropic compression.My material is exactly the same as the numerical value in the paper.However, to speed up the simulation, I used 1/100th of his particles and magnified them 100 times. I ended up 30 percent less porosity than he was. Does adjusting the number and size of particles really have that much effect on porosity? How should I adjust it at this time?

Thanks,

Feng