Re: [Question #676664]: plot the stress and strain

Luc Scholtès proposed the following answer:
Hi,
Could you please be more specific?
To be able to "plot the stress and strain" in a problem, you need to define some sort of (closed) domain that will deform under a predefined solicitation (e.g., a sample that will deform in a triaxial cell). From what I can see in your script, the only engine that would define a solicitation is the gravityEngine(). The problem is that I can see several things in your simulation (assembly of particles, some polyhedra and a facetBox)... but I don't see how all these things are supposed to interact one with each other...
What do you want to simulate exactly? if you want to simulate a triaxial compression (just a guess given the different elements in your simulation), I would suggest you to have a look at the tutorial and example scripts (https://yade-dem.org/doc/tutorial.html)
Luc