Re: [Question #677194]: Unstable clump

Jérôme Duriez requested more information:
Hi,

I do not know.. To increase your chances getting a knowledgeable answer,
I strongly advice you improve your provided script in the MWE [*]
direction. Here, we do not have 'ClumpSpheres-57Spheres.spheres' file,
and it is thus impossible for anyone else than you to investigate the
problem..

A better solution is actually not to provide us with this file, but
rather redesign your code (using a 2 spheres clump ?). We also do not
need about the advices of your colleague M.A. ;-)

Shortening the script may even help you to solve directly the problem.

Jérôme

[*] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask