[Question #677646]: Yade - postdoc

I am a researcher at Istanbul Technical University (ITU) - Engineering Geology Division. Recently, an opportunity arises on receiving a 6-month post doctoral fellowship funded (all expenses covered) by the Embassy of France in Turkey and my university, ITU. I would like to use it by working on YADE and through this, performing discrete analysis to investigate the strain localizations in rocks under tensile loading conditions. Please let me know if anyone is interested in working together for 6 months and making collaboration for further projects. You can contact me from my e-mail address (osgedc@xxxxxxxxx).