[Question #677831]: compiled yade with GPU acceration

hello
i have compiled yade with GPU successfully according to the Yade Documentation chapter 7:Accelerating Yade’s PFV scheme
with GPU. But in section 7.7, it mentioned that the GPU accelerated solver can be activated within Yade by setting flow.useSolver=4 and flow.multithread=True. I don't know when and where to set there two parameters, i would appreciate it if you can help me