Re: [Question #677784]: CombinedKinematicEngine, using Dead=True/False

Luis Barbosa is still having a problem:
Hi Jan,
Perhaps I was stupid in my question sorry.

The thing is, when I don't use the ''Dead'' feature, consequently the
model starts to move as soon the simulation starts, then it works
perfectly.

But, when I complement the script with ''Dead'' feature in def
checkUnbalanced(): , once the movement starts, then I see that it uses a
different zeroPoint.

I don't know if the problem is in the way I call the function in def
checkUnbalanced(), or if I have to change zeroPoint. In this last case,
I wouldn't know to which value.

Tks,
Luis