Re: [Question #677828]: creat many polyhedra in a box

lip is still having a problem:
Dear Jan,
Thank you for your advice, it do solve my problem. But i still have some questions.
first, what does the param ratio refer to in function fillBox?It gives very little information in the doc.
seccond, if i want to creat many polyhedra of different shape and size with fixed proportion and distribution in a box,  for example, in the flow simulation of concrete, i want to fine aggregate accounts for 10% and evenly distributed, the rest is coarse aggregate, is there any function can help me solve this problem?
i would appreciate if you can help me.