[Question #678362]: Running simultaneous simulations

Hi to all.

I notice something weird, and i have some issues that it could be good if someone can help me.

I have created an assembly of spheres and save it in an sqlite. So, every time because i want to have the same assembly i am calling it and run my simulations.

If i run it simultaneous  with different number of threads, i got different diagrams. Is that right?

I thought that the number of threads, is about computational cost and isn't affect the results of the simulation.

Any ideas, thoughts, solutions,answers??

Thanks a lot!!!!!