Re: [Question #678440]: young in PeriTriaxController

jamespaul posted a new comment:
Hi Jérôme,

>PWaveTimeStep

Get timestep accoring to the velocity of P-Wave propagation; computed
from sphere radii, rigidities and masses.

So I think it will automatically adjust according to the young's modulus
of the ball and the number of particles in the ball (if each ball is the
same). I do not need to adjust the coefficient before PWaveTimeStep.

>GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper

If i use:

GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper(timeStepUpdateInterval=1,timestepSafetyCoefficient=0.8,label='ts')

TimestepSafetyCoefficient coefficient is also like PWaveTimeStep
automatic adjustment, and I don't need to adjust?

James