Re: [Question #678523]: frictionAngle vs μ(interparticle friction coefficient)

jamespaul posted a new comment:
Thanks Luc,

I'm recreating other people's papers.The author used open-source code
Lammps.He used four parameters:shear modulus,particle Poisson’s ratio,
particle density, interparticle friction coefficient.This should be the
simplest material.I lack knowledge of physics.The result of my
simulation is somewhat different from that of the paper. So I suspect I
have a problem converting the Angle of friction.

 I will really appreciate your concern.

James