Re: [Question #678583]: after loading simulation

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

> i can't ... change iterations to the simulation

you mean O.iter? it is read-only variable.. [1]

> TypeError: No registered converter ...

it seems that the error comes from the code, which is not shown. Please
provide the complete code you are using such that we can reproduce your
problem.

Just guessing, ids=Cylinder is the problematic part. Cylinder is a Yade
class, but HarmonicMotionEngine expect ids to be a list of body IDs.

cheers
Jan

[1] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/blob/master/core/Scene.hpp#L78