[Question #678645]: Shrinkage of particles

Hello All,

I want to simulate shrinkage of particles during the deformation. the summary of my problem is:
there are some particles in the cylinder and gravity are applied to them. The particles which are in the specific area will be reduced their radii. I did the below simulation but it is not the thing that I want to do.

for i in O.bodies:
	if isinstance(i.shape,Sphere) and i.state.pos[2]<-46e-3 and i.state.pos[2]>-48e-3:
		r2=i.shape.radius
                i.shape.radius=(1-2.25e-2)*r2
		i.material=O.materials['Coke']

I want to reduce the size of particles in a specific position. I used the grow.Particle()  but it doesn't work. I was wondering if you could give me a solution. the reduction of particles' radius must be a function of time and the position of particles.
Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Best Regards

Alireza