[Question #678682]: export final position of spheres from 'Bounching sphere'

Hi there,

I am very new to yade.
I am running the example problem of 'Particle collision'.
I want to extract the final positions of the sphere after
deposition.
here is my code:

# basic simulation showing sphere falling ball gravity,
# bouncing against another sphere representing the support

# import yade modules that we will use below
from yade import export, plot
# DATA COMPONENTS

# add 2 particles to the simulation
# they the default material (utils.defaultMat)
O.bodies.append([
	# fixed: particle's position in space will not change (support)
	sphere(center=(0,0,0),radius=.5,fixed=True),
	# this particles is free, subject to dynamics
	sphere((0,0,2),.5)
])

url = '/home/al_siraj/yade_STUFF/tutorials'

# FUNCTIONAL COMPONENTS

# simulation loop -- see presentation for the explanation
O.engines=[
	ForceResetter(),
	InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb()]),
	InteractionLoop(
		[Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom()],        # collision geometry
		[Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()], # collision "physics"
		[Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack()]   # contact law -- apply forces
	),
	# Apply gravity force to particles. damping: numerical dissipation of energy.
	NewtonIntegrator(gravity=(0,0,-9.81),damping=0.1)
	# printing the data files
	textExt('lets_see.txt',format='x_y_z_r',comment='Final state of the spheres')
	#VTKExporter(fileName=url+'/3d-vtk-',ascii=True,recorders=['spheres'],iterPeriod=100)
]

# set timestep to a fraction of the critical timestep
# the fraction is very small, so that the simulation is not too fast
# and the motion can be observed
O.dt=.5e-4*PWaveTimeStep()
# exporting the final position
# save the simulation, so that it can be reloaded later, for experimentation
O.saveTmp()

After exporting, i see always the initial positions of spheres are exported. Is there any way it is
possible to  export the final positions of sphere as text file? I have tried other options in export module but was not successful. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks