Re: [Question #678710]: measure force in periodic boundary

jamespaul posted a new comment:
Thanks Jan,

> **personally** I would use just the stress values..

Do you means you would use triax.stress[]?

>A second question:

In Peri3dController[1] ,goal=(20e-4,-6e-4,0, -2e6,3e-4,2e6),stressMask=0b101100.
For a periodic cube, according to Newton's second law, the forces on the opposite sides should be the same.Why set six goals instead of three as PeriTriaxController.Did I misunderstand the meaning of these 6 values?

[1]
https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/examples/PeriodicBoundaries/peri3dController_example1.py