Re: [Question #678796]: Periodic triaxial test

Robert Caulk requested more information:
Hello,

Usually for the sake of organization, we try to limit each thread to one
question [3]. Thank you for your future cooperation!

>> 1.How can I control strain in the "PeriTriaxController"?
With [1].

>>2.Is it possible to add shear on the boundary condition with this engine?
According to the example script, you would use O.cell.vellGrad [2]

>> 3. The code does not draw "plot.plots={('ezz'):('szz')}".
It is tough to diagnose the problem without any reports of a symptom :-) Please describe your symptom(s) so that I can try to help you [3]

Cheers,

Robert

[1]https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.PeriTriaxController.goal
[2]https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/blob/master/examples/PeriodicBoundaries/periodic-simple-shear.py