Re: [Question #678966]: Ubuntu 18.04.02&16.04.6

huyang confirmed that the question is solved:
Thaks a lot.
Each of the  problem has been  solved,but there's always some new problem come out,so i change my Ubuntu  system from 18.04.02to 16.04.06,but i found some new coming out .
So i m thinking what's happen to my computer or the packages have some problem.
As for  Yade has packaged for Xenial and Bionic, im going to try another computer to install yade .
Really thank you,Robert, for answering my question clearly.