Re: [Question #679196]: swelling of particles

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello,

>>But, How do i introduce a condition on the time step in yade ??

This is done using what we call a PyRunner, as exemplified here [1],
which is a function that lets the user execute some python code at a
desired period. I guess the python code that you want to execute is your
predefined law.

>>modelling a swelling that evolves with time with a predefined law
as a function of time ??

You can access the model time with O.time [2]

Cheers,

Robert

[1]https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/user.html#running-python-code
[2]https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Omega.time