Re: [Question #679311]: 2D simulation with clump

nie jiayan gave more information on the question:
Dear all, I rechecked my codes  and found that using O.bodies.clump() method to generate clumps, then the interactions between spheres within the clumps also have normal forces.  So when I use PeriTriaxController() servo, the initial stress sigma_x sigma_y, also exits. So I wonder  this is unreasonable. I have scanned some similar questions in launchpad, and someone said that there is no interactions between those spheres within clump.
 Ps, I also run the manual example with 06-periodic-triaxial-test.py , it is ok. I am afraid if some details I miss.
Thanks for your help. Regards, Jiayan.