Re: [Question #679320]: squashing modelling

Rioual is still having a problem:
Hello,

-OK, Robert, I introduced a fluid bulk modulus: the error message does
not appear anymore immediately but later one in the middle of the
compression process. Apparently the time of apparition of the error
message depends on the value given to the fluid bulk modulus....what are
the units of this parameter in yade ?? typical values ??

- I have still my second question open concerning the force and position of the top plate (see question 2 above): it does not vary during the compression process !

Thanks for your help,

Best,

Fr.