[Question #679411]: About cell.trsf and cell.velGrad

Hi:
I am now using the periodic boundray and I need to modify the cell size in almost every steps.
I want to know how do the 'Values of velGrad accumulate in trsf'.
For example, in the current step, the transformation(cell.trsf) is trsf1. And in the next step, I want the cell.trsf to be trsf2. So how to set the cell.velGrad?
It seems that velGrad=(trsf2-trsf1)/O.dt is not correct?
Yours,
Joe