[Question #679515]: How to have a constant-p simulations with periodic boundary condition?

Hello, everyone.

I am looking forward to a way to do a constant-p simulation with periodic boundary condition.

I have done some simulations with TriaxialStressController. At that case, I can change the stress after a few steps. Because the stress it provide by the wall would change immediately, I can get a constant-p simulation.

But, when I use periodic boundary condition (PeriTriaxController), I could only change the Goal Stress. It means that the stress would not change to the target stress I want immediately, which result in a shaking of the stress (I change the stress quiet often to keep a constant p ).

Is there some good ways to achieve this kind of simulations?

Looking forward to your help, Thanks!