Re: [Question #679516]: How to get the Volume in the simulation with periodic boundary condition?

> But I don't know how to measure the volume change.

dV = refVolume - O.cell.volume # [1], absolute value
or
dV = 1.0 - O.cell.trsf.determinant() # O.cell.trsf is deformation gradient, google e.g. "deformation gradient volume change", in range [0,1]

> I can not keep the boundary's shape (I want to keep it in as a flat at
each surface).

Please be more specific.
In fact, as the simulation is periodic, there is no "boundary" or "surface"..

cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Cell.volume
[2] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Cell.trsf