Re: [Question #679515]: How to have a constant-p simulations with periodic boundary condition?

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi, updating goals is the only way (with or without periodicity). I guess
the control loop is more or less stable depending on the parameters, but I
never tried such thing myself and can't give precise advice.
Bruno