Re: [Question #679428]: unable to display sphere with latest version

Luc OGER is still having a problem:
Dear Bruno,

I agreed that the missing debug info is due to nissing debug package in
the OS but it is just a list of warning linked to the gdb stop due to an
error during the visualization process.

My problem is to try to discover where to look to find the problem : yade in batch mode  is working well; !
I have tried to compile previous versionbut 2018-02a and b cannot be compiled with my opensuse 15.0 as the CGAL package has a different number of argument for some functions..
the 2019.01 generates the same crash as the daily one

I know that november versionswere working well but I don't know how to
get back a specific old daily git package (if possible?) to try again
and check when the development starts to crash.

Luc