Re: [Question #679445]: YADE Crash - SIGSEGV/SIGABRT handler called

Son Pham Thai gave more information on the question:
Hi Janek,

In general, what I need:

1. Generating a packing with inputs: packing's dimension, porosity, particle size distribution.
    Target: a packing have the number of No-Interaction spheres as small as possible.

2. Saving this generated packing for later usage (since the packing
generation costs lot of time)

3. Reloading the saved packing

4. Working around with the material and interaction.
    Since in the packing generation stage, the material of the sphere is FrictMat. What I need now is Cohesive bond between sphere. Thus, I change the material of sphere to CohFrictMat. This is my purpose of using:

O.interactions.clear()
for id1,id2 in pairs: utils.createInteraction(id1,id2)

Regards,
Son Pham